Friday, January 4, 2013

Dad took me to see Uncle Roger today. He booked the appointment after I visited the dentist with school and it was found I had some cavities Two of my permanent teeth received fillings, and that more were necessary.

Uncle Roger told Dad that the observations were true, but that there was no point fixing the milk teeth, because they will fall out eventually. He also said that one was so far gone that any attempt to fix it could result in abscesses and pain.

Mum wouldn't let me use the new electric toothbrush that Santa gave me for Christmas, but Dad asked Uncle Roger if he thought it was OK to use it. Dad was told that there were advantages to both manual and electric bruising, and I should use both methods. Now I have to brush my teeth twice a day. :-(

No comments: