Wednesday, January 9, 2013

I'm unhappy today. I scored 100 marks in my English dictation, but the teacher didn't give me a sticker. She told me that it was because I had forgotten my dictation book and had to do it on a piece of loose paper.

Dad was wondering why I scratched out the mark using a pencil. I started crying. I didn't much feel like doing any more homework tonight, and crawled into bed. Dad came into bed beside me, and tried to make me feel better. He told me he was very pleased with my result. I explained it to him I was sad because teacher didn't give me a sticker. He said he was happy with my 100 marks, but I wouldn't stop crying.

Dad told me its normal to have times when things go well. He said I will get 100 marks again soon enough, and that the important thing was to have learned a lesson and do better next time.

No comments: